- We drive at a constant speed, choosing the highest possible gear ratio.
- We avoid unnecessary braking.
- We slow down smoothly in front of a stop/traffic light, etc
- In cars without a start/stop system, we turn off the engine when stopping for a long time.
- We check the pressure and condition of the tires at regular intervals.
- We do proper and regular maintenance of our vehicle.
- We make judicious use of the air conditioning system.
- Approaching a turn, slow down smoothly, if possible without using the brake.
- On the downhills we take advantage of the acquired speed of the vehicle, using as little gas as possible.
- We remove roof racks, racks, etc. if we do not use them as they involve increased aerodynamic resistance and consequently increased consumption.
- We remove unnecessary load from the vehicle such as anti-skid chains in the summer months. The lighter the vehicle load, the lower the consumption.
- We avoid opening the windows unnecessarily, especially when moving at higher speeds. This brings additional aerodynamic resistances and an increase in consumption.